- Improved error reports. Console and HTML improved, shows stack to user level code
- Lighter text for highlighting error lines
- bugfix to make sure we save currently opened docs on shutdown
These additions were based on feedback from users on our forum:
http://jpad.io/b/forums/topic/feature-requests/ If you have ideas bug reports, ideas or suggestions please register and let us know.
Some requests people have already made include:
- syntax highlighting
- code upload similar to jsfiddle
- code autocomplete / intellisense
We have also open sourced our examples on github, pull requests are definitely welcome.
We present the latest release of jpad java scratchpad:
The latest additions include:
- Improved Dump() of nested lists and arrays to present them as nested tables
- Better handling of runtime exceptions, stacktraces are now provided
- Added more examples, a comparator and a euler problem example.