Ever wanted to share a problem with a colleague. A piece of java code that’s giving some strange result. Well we’ve added the ability to upload .jpad runs. You can see examples here.
Download the latest version.
This allows uploading java code aswell as the result of running that code to the website, where your friend can then view your problem or download and run it themselves.
Uploading works like this:
Help documentation on uploading is available here. If you have any problems etc. please let us know.
- Improved error reports. Console and HTML improved, shows stack to user level code
- Lighter text for highlighting error lines
- bugfix to make sure we save currently opened docs on shutdown
These additions were based on feedback from users on our forum:
http://jpad.io/b/forums/topic/feature-requests/ If you have ideas bug reports, ideas or suggestions please register and let us know.
Some requests people have already made include:
- syntax highlighting
- code upload similar to jsfiddle
- code autocomplete / intellisense
We have also open sourced our examples on github, pull requests are definitely welcome.